Our fully-equipped, 3rd party-audited production facilities in Auburn, WA and Moonachie, NJ offer unique packaging solutions and custom cut sizes to meet a wide range of business needs. This service eliminates the labor, trim loss, and liability associated with in-store production, while retaining the freshness and upscale appeal of a cut-to-order program. In addition to cheese, we work with chocolate, candies, and nuts.
Our production facility offers the following capabilities:
- Hand wrapping for soft and hard cheeses – 14-30 day shelf life*
- Single or double shrink wrap for soft or hard cheeses – 20-60 day shelf life*
- Cryovac vacuum packaging for hard cheeses – up to 180 day shelf life*
- Cheese cubing
- Custom packaging and portioning in cups, bags, etc.
- Variety trays and gift box assembly
- Custom labeling and pre-pricing
*varies by product
We are solidly committed to food safety and quality assurance, offering you confidence in the supply chain. Per our Food Safety System, we do 3rd party environmental testing, in-house environmental testing, ATP swabbing, allergen protein swabbing, and air plate testing for yeast and mold as part of our in-house production QA program.
Please contact us for further information about product conversion capabilities.